[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Aug 10 05:10:03 PDT 2011

Good afternoon all,

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in,

I am feeling much better now and my sister Jasmin made sure that I
remained clean through the whole ordeal as she never stopped kissing or
licking me. Us girls were spoilt yesterday as it was a public holiday in
South  Africa just for us woman. We are sending welcome drool to Millie
and Little Lady as well as get well and stay well drool to Ty and
Buster, We are sending heart healing drool to the humans and fur friends
of Kassie as well as to the humans who had Buddy's best interests at
heart. We will ask the slaves to give us an extra treat and light a
candle in their memory.

This is Buppy Lilly ATB woofing in; Queen Fey Fey and her Royal Court
have decided after discussing the safe arrival of Buddy ATB that us
young ones teach him how to play. We will all be under the supervision
of a few wise and young at heart hounds and hounddettes who have just
recently arrived safely ATB namely Kassie, Christi, Sadie and Preston
Wade. First of all, we will teach him tag our favourite group game. Once
we have tired ourselves at tag we will show Buddy were the bowls of
refreshing ice cold water to drink are kept.

Then we will introduce him to balls, if he does not do balls, that is OK
because we are also going to introduce him to the world of stuffies.

We will show him how to dissect and rip the stuffies apart and if he is
not into that he can even take them back to his perch and cuddle with
them while taking his naps there's lots to go around ATB.

Jade and Jasmin the slave Johnathan is still busy catching up on our
drools this time he has decided to work from the newest to the oldest.

Lilly and Justin ATB just looking in on the sisters.

Slaves Johnathan and William recovering from spending a holiday day with
the girls who kept us on the go from 05.30 to 22.30

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx