[Dailydrool] Puppies!Where are they now?

Vickie Zehring bubadog at comcast.net
Tue Aug 9 18:29:31 PDT 2011

My biggy boy is on his way to Texas.Sunday ,the girlfriend picked him up and he started his relay to meet his new owner.He reached Jeff tonight about 6 pm and Jeff is thrilled with him.If this guy had been at my house much longer I would have kept the big goofy guy myself. One boy "Loganwade" is in NY keeping Elliswade busy, and learning the doggy ropes from Ellis. The black and rust boy "Morgan" has an older girl he pals around with in NJ.The stud owner Dawn Towne tells me she is happy with her pick male"Jet" and the girl she picked out for the breeder/judge in Kansas,"Racer" won't get to meet her new owner till the Nationals in Kentucky in October. Then there is "Vlad" who belongs to a respected Pug breeder in NY. They are getting him ready for the show ring. Another girl is going to Illinois in another week to begin healing the hearts of a couple who just put down their 11 year old girl after a very long illness. My black and rust girl is "Page" because she is "Brownstone's Rampage".You can follow the puppies progress in the show ring on "Infodog" I'll try to announce when and where they will be shown throughout the next year. Thank you to the many who have been with me from the begining of this adventure with these puppies.  By the way I have photos of the older puppies playing if anyone is interested. Vickie