[Dailydrool] French Basset Calendar

Marilyn Burns mj_burns at bellsouth.net
Fri Aug 19 09:59:29 PDT 2011

I realize that with the economy being what it is - money remains tight with
most of us.   However, I again wanted to share my absolute delight upon
receiving my 2012 Un Coeur sous l'Oreille Calendar that I ordered through
fellow drooler Eleri Pastouret in France.

As many of you know, Eleri is the mom of Pw. Penny and Pw. Polly and our
beloved Pw. Misty (ATB).  In 2007, she founded a basset rescue group in
France.

This is the third year for the calendar - and again it is WONDERFUL!   It is
approximately 8x12" and is in full color - featuring pictures of the basset
babies that they have rescued.  The calendar is in French - naturally - but
they have included the English translation of all the French captions.
That really adds to the fun!  The cost is $18 - which includes postage.

So if any of you have a little extra "Milk-Bone money" lying around - I
would strongly suggest using it to purchase the calendar.  I know this can
be considered a shameless plug for my good friend's basset rescue efforts --
but that is exactly what it is...

Marilyn, loving Mom of Amanda Lynn and Bridgemates Samantha Sue and Bob
Burns