[Dailydrool] Hugging

barbara rocheleau bjrocheleau at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 21:56:13 PDT 2011

Layla LOVES to be hugged.  When she was younger (and not so fluffy) I would
put her on my lap and she would put her head on my shoulder like a baby.
She would stay like that for as long as I could take her weight on me.  The
closer she can get to you, the better.  She loves human contact.

Opie, on the other hand, tolerates hugs because Mom loves to hug him.  He
will go along with it for a short time, and then he is out of there!  He
loves to sit next to me and have his back scratched and can sit there
forever, but don't confine his too long with the hugs.

Me, I LOVED to be hugged and give hugs to my babies!!

Barb momperson to Layla (hug me, hug me) and Opie (you can hug me if you
have to.)