[Dailydrool] hugging

Rachelleann De Courcey dabasset at verizon.net
Sun Aug 21 10:07:36 PDT 2011

Elliswade too loves to be hugged as Loganwade does... BUT

Elliswade is not a KISSER  he loves to smell lips though I think maybe it could be the lip gloss or even lip stick he may like to smell, ORRRRR it could be what have you eaten and NOT given me any of.............

I think that may be it!!!!!!

Now Parkerwade he was a kisser and a hugger he loved to hug you...

Prestonwade is was a kisser also but very Gentle...

Now the Newbe  Loganwade... he is just a kisser kisser,, he loves to kiss and he also loves to HUG  I do like when the Bassets hug  I guess it confirms he really loves me.

Tuesday Logan goes to another Vet visit so we will see how much he weighs.seems heavier but I can still hold him... I will miss that...

On the subject of HUGS!!!

Hugs to all our Basset Friends.....

Elliswade, Loganwade

Rachelleann