[Dailydrool] Miss Angela advises Elsinore

Elizabeth Lindsey erlindsey at comcast.net
Sun Aug 21 15:24:43 PDT 2011

Our Elsinore is very appreciative of Miss Angela taking time to offer
useful advice concerning the business end of acting. She's chagrined
to admit it never even occurred to her to think about being paid, in
biscuits or in bills, for her acting. I suppose that's the difference
between a professional and an amateur.

If this hospice publicity video should lead to more acting gigs, she
will certainly get the card you've recommended. She's all about
receiving benefits, after all. She's hoping some of those benefits
would involve a quota of pats and treats while on the job. I expect
she'll also want to talk with me about getting an experienced agent,
one who knows about such basic, important things like actors' unions.
That would not be me.

Warm regards to your employer.

Elizabeth