[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Aug 23 19:44:21 PDT 2011

...Im to sexy for my fur, to sexy for my fur, tooo sexy for my fur---
Rub a dub dub--Elder Clara singing in the tub---whew--I needed a bath-- scrub those pitts--hold it--I have to adjust my shower cap--after the celebration for King Bob--why my goodness--we were covered in drool---the pawtie lasted for days---and my goodness- he is a looker--okay--a good shake--get off the dripping water, little brushing---polish the teef---nothing like looking good---
Hold it--the bell---at least I am looking my best here--
I open the gate, and hubba hubba hubba----now check this out--why step on into Elder Clara's parlor--errr---I mean the bridge---you must be Ozzie. I was expecting you--
Now you have your papers?  Hmm---looks good---now lets do the walk around here---nice flaps--snooter straight and smiling--tail up---hold it--what is this----my goodness---I need my celler phone----
Fey Fey--we have a gonad alert here at the gate---eh?? You are sure?? Yes--its Ozzie---Show dog---why yes--right now---I will continue--
 Ahhhmmmmm......
Now--Ozzie--you would like a cloud---we got you covered of course----1899 Show Ring Crescent. Big cloud--fluffy ready to hold all them spare parts I might add----and food?? Yes sir--Fey Fey has lit the fire--I smell burgers cooking--yes--she remembered the cheese---
Now here is your map--trot on over grab your map and your scooper and be on your way----
Ozzie is here--Life is good--we have him in our paws---lets close the gate--and remember--
Dont stop believing---

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake