[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Aug 25 18:07:07 PDT 2011

Ahhhhhh------I must get ready--this is Elder Clara's favorite program--As The HoundDog Turns. Its getting real exciting--Chopper and Grace are about to have a fight--I think she is gonna toss him out of the doghouse---now personally--I think he has been sniffin around on her--but with this show---HA!!-- Now, up on the perch, got me snack, got me tv flipper---

BEEP BEEP BEEP
Now what in the world is that?? Elder Clara better look---Never heard this--why it sounds like it is outside the gate----I open it up---Oh my gosh--its a bus---a bus mind you--and look the driver is opening up the door----why it is a stampede---bassets flying in the gate---ears flapping the howl is on-----I better take charge here----
Line up---my ----4 newbies---hold it--I better hit the teebo button, there--I cant miss the action----

Okay who is first--step forward-paperwork please--Barney. Nice lookin hound---and you are looking mighty fit--look at that tail, why it is wagging so nice----oh--you are in a hurry heh?? Okay--lets see we will give you a very good star--bright, twinkles, right over on 4241 Moondust Drive. Yes this will be nice---food--yes--Fey Fey is setting up extra tables--I mean we have 4 of you here--Chicken--everyone likes that one---you got it---grab the scooper, a map and take off---

Next--Abby Roadster. Papers look to be in order----hey--attention---I know you have been on the bus and are wanting to go explore--but lets get you settled. Another star eh?? Star home coming up--18 Bacon Boulevard. Oh you will love it there--the aroma---and the buffet---yes-yes---it is full--for you?? Pizza--you love Pizza---whew--Elder Clara does too----now scooper, map---take off young lady---Wow she runs like the wind.

Next---Princess--paperwork please---hmmmmmmm--they call you Pigs? Really?? Now Elder Clara finds that cute---and goodness the sparkle in those eyes--and yes--I have a fluffy cloud ready for you--what--distance to the buffet---yes it is close, now lookie here Princess--you will have plenty--you know Fey Fey loads up the buffet--she never lets a hound down--and your fluffy cloud is right close--3 Milk Bone Parkway. Yes this will do nicely. The buffet--did we just mention this--why that nickname is now becoming clear----what you have a list of food?? Chops, Steak, Cookies---ahhmmm.... of course we got it--and now like you heard---scooper, map---take a left- hit the buffet first-----off you go Princess.

One more--now step up here----hold it--Opie---Red Bay Opie--is that really you?? Give Elder Clara a hug---why we go way back together--and look at you--a case of the wiggles----Auntie Pat--she doesn't know you are here??? A surprise huh?? Yes Opie we can keep it like that, you can go over to Red Bay Road and jump into her waiting arms--she will be thrilled to see you--it will be a reunion for sure--now you have a cloud over there, and Auntie Pat will lead you to the buffet---you know how Fey Fey takes care of everyone----off you go-and come back, see Elder Clara, we will catch up on news from home--

Goodness- what a day at the bridge, Barney, Abby Roadster, Princess and Opie are here. The Rainbow Bridge is a wonderful place where all things are possible, everyone feels oh so good---now it is time to shut the gate--but remember---
Don't Stop Believing----

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake