[Dailydrool] Glucosamine chondroitin or SOD boswellia?

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Tue Aug 23 20:07:57 PDT 2011

I would try MSM first and see if it helps.  It's very inexpensive and you
can get it at any pharmacy.  Works well for many people who have arthritis,
and also for dogs.  MSM is a sulfur compound that is naturally occurring in
our joints and as we age our bodies make less and less.  It is very safe and
will not cause any problems with meds.  This is what I give my girls.
(Gracie also gets SOD & Boswellia for her torn ACL.)

Anita Woodrum
awoodrum at clear.net