[Dailydrool] Itchy Basset

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 24 11:09:35 PDT 2011

Hi all, clueless momPerson here,

At our house I consistantly remind Snoopy that he doesn't itch.  Oh ... such a
look I get from him when I tell him that.  He gets a bath every week ... if it
stretchs toward 2 he starts to itch and scratch .... but he doesn't itch ... I
keep telling him.  Ears and baths every week helps a WHOLE LOT ... advantage
every 4-5 weeks.  Every once in a while he'll get a bare spot on his belly with
red bumps and I use hyrocortizone cream on those while reminding him ... you
don't itch, Snoopy, you don't.

So far, so good.  Good luck.

Clueless momPerson with Snoopy ... who doesn't itch (but I do momPerson, I do SO
itch)
and Cyrus ... who despairs of telling Snoopy much of anything because he doesn't
listen if he doesn't want to