[Dailydrool] Pet ramp

Bambi bassetslave at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 23:24:23 PDT 2011

Hey guys. I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I'm looking for a sturdy ramp/steps that don't take up a huge amount of room. Main issue I have though is that I need good weight support on them. The big brother here is over 100lbs and is having trouble joining in the snuggles. He can't get on the bed anymore, being a 12 yr old lab with hip dysplasia. I know y'all will have suggestions, because I need some thing the basset boys can use too. Thanks in advance :)
Mom person to drake and roo, and the yellow brothers Bo and stryker.