[Dailydrool] the herding group

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 29 14:26:42 PDT 2011

It has been a long time since I have been able to enter my bedroom w/o 6 to 8 bassets following me, all cramming in making it impossible for me to pull out my work chair.  They have trained me to give them a treat, just in trade for a little space.  That being said, with the frequency they do this, the treats are getting smaller and smaller.  I can give 8 bassets 1 beggin strip and if they keep it up, it will be 1/2 a strip.
I feel very lucky that the storm was kind to us, but I send big drool to those still recovering from the storm.  There was unprecedented damage to states North of me, and I feel so bad for those folk.  We are sending drool to all of you.
Jackie and the herd