[Dailydrool] facebook

Claudia O'Neil mouse1 at wk.net
Thu Dec 1 05:00:35 PST 2011

i agree with anita on this one.  i will NOT use facebook.

"Hi Facebook Droolers, I'd like to tell you something.  And please take this
the way it is meant, I'm not trying to be tacky or rude to any of you
personally.  I Hate Facebook.  Hate it.  I only use it for business
purposes, and then as little as possible and under a pseudonym.  So if you
want me to look at your pictures, or help vote for your causes, please do
not send me links that require me to login to Facebook - because I will not
login, I will hit delete.  I'd love to see your photos and videos and I am
happy to help you win money for rescue or prizes or whatever, but not if it
requires using Facebook.  And I'm not joking or exaggerating.  End of my
rant.  Thanks!"

claudia