[Dailydrool] Mowgli's Chewing Antics

Ammosby ammosby at aol.com
Thu Dec 1 06:22:08 PST 2011

As a few of you may know, we recently moved into a friend's house.  Now, this house was not, er (how do I say this politely) clean.  So, I spent months cleaning, discarding and getting it back into livable shape.

I even "jokingly" told my friend..."Well, when Mowgli and Baloo get here, you will be forced to put things away or they will chew them up!"

My friend says, "Oh...ok...but I didn't think they were puppies anymore."

I say, "They aren't, but they will chew shoes and stuff if you don't put them away."

So....within no time, my friend leaves her BRAND new boots out....

Mowgli chews off the heel.

She is astonished.

I say.  "I told you to put your shoes away!  And she says, "I thought they weren't puppies anymore!"

I say, "They aren't!  But they will chew shoes and stuff if you don't put them away."

Next day she leaves her "cheaters on the couch.  Mowgli chews them up.

She is astonished.

I say.  "I told you to put your stuff away!  And she says, "I thought they weren't puppies anymore!"

I say, "They aren't!  But they will chew stuff if you don't put them away."

Two days later  she leaves her gray flats on the floor.  Mowgli chews the heel off one.

She is astonished.

I say.  "I told you to put your shoes away!  And she says, "I thought they weren't puppies anymore!"

I say, "They aren't!  But they will chew stuff if you don't put them away."

Came down this morning to find a mangled heel on the couch...not sure what it goes to.  My friend is probably going to wear flip flops to work.

SIGH.