[Dailydrool] Dog Door

Gail Blann Rblann823 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 1 07:38:55 PST 2011

 We also replaced our well-worn dog door last year.  I can't remember the brand name but we bought it at Pet Smart.  I think the price was just a little over $100.  First we replaced our single flap door with a triple flap (the center flap being a layer of insulation).  Our female would NOT go through the door.  Our male (the puppy) had no problem with it.  So, we returned that one and bought one with double flaps.  We live in the Northeast and our door faces the Northwest which is where most of the coldest wind blows in from.  The double flaps really do keep out a lot more of the air and neither dog seems to mind the extra flap.