[Dailydrool] wASH dAY

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 08:02:24 PST 2011

Today is wash day.
I took Nigel to be groomed.
Despite our best efforts at keeping him clean and dry, he STINKS of urine.
I cannot do the dogs at home anymore. Their hair clogs up the tub and after
doing one I cannot stand up straight for 3 days, much less get them dry (I
had a dryer when I was showing. It was one of those airforce power dryers.
I got a really good one and the first time I used it I nearly blew the
small dog on the table next to us into oblivion. LOL.) Bassets, I have
learned, take forEVER to dry underneath.
So then I came home and gathered allllllll the dog stuff, beds, quilts,
blankies, towels....and it is all being washed.
Please send no-motor-burn-out drool for my washer and dryer.

MomPerson to Nigel (getting squeaky clean) Llewis (you're next, mister)
Conley and Cooper (Why is all your undercoat falling out in huge clumps all
over the house?)