[Dailydrool] I CAWTED WON I CAWTED WON I CAWTED WON!!!!!!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 16:35:20 PST 2011

dIS Conly an I cawted won! Won ob da micemonsters I cawted it it runned
rite pass me in da kitshun an SNAp!!! fastern da eyeball can foller I
snatcht it! I CAWT IT I CAWT IT ICAWT IT!!!
Momma yellin LETITGOLETITGO but I nose she no want it needer so I gots it
an Ise runnin roun da hawse wif jelous ole Llewis affer me an MomPerson an
ebben DaPerson an Cooper yellin and Nigel yellin from he pen an den Mr
Cooper he start howlin and Conly start howlin an Nigel start howlin an
Llewis two, an I ttryt to howl but gots my moufful. (now heer a sekrit.
Between youse an me I no nose why catz likes dese fings. I meen it in my
mouf wigglin an it got kiner a murky taste an reely not berry good.)
I no nose whutta do! Ebberbody yellin an grabbin an howling an swering an
so I done da onliest fing leff to do.

I swallert it.
Hole.

An ebber buddy stopt. MomPerson said sum fings I cannot repeet heer.
She outta da vomity stuff (YES!!!) an da Vetman say oh he be ok.
I gotta bit a triky tummy but I CAWT IT I CAWT IT.

i conly da mitey micekiller!!!!

fROM cONLY, lLEWIS, nIGEL AN cOOPER TWO.