[Dailydrool] The Holidays

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 19:49:52 PST 2011

First off, drool to all in need.

Like usually I have fallen behind on reading the drool and once I'm caught my schedule goes crazy.

Our Howliday cards are out! I looking forward to receiving them and posting them up at work. Its really the highlight of my year.

Thanksgiving was crazy this year. It was my first time hosting and surprisingly enough the boys actually let me cook without them sticking their heads in the oven or trying to climb on the kitchen counters. When the guest arrived it was game on however. Speedy suddenly thought he weighed 5 lbs and jump on my friends lap. Rambo stole a slice of turkey while my niece was talking and they both had an all around good time demanding belly rubs and begging for table scraps.

This year I've notice a difference in Speedy. He was slowing down and not being so playful, but these last few months he had some peep in his step and does the happy dance when he gets home and actually looks for Rambo to sleep with. I don't know why he was so down last year. The vet stated he was in perfect health and nothing really changed except for the fact that we moved out of the in-laws house and into our own. Whatever it was, I'm glad to see Speedy all cheery again.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo