[Dailydrool] reaction to advantage 2

Cathy Burlew cburlew at rochester.rr.com
Thu Dec 1 19:45:48 PST 2011

W Maggie Mae could use some drool.  She has been sick for a week.  Maggie was better for two days, now she is back to red spots & itching and an upset tummy.

I think but the vet does not agree that it is the new flea medication advantage 2.  Maggie had used Advantage with no problem before, but now it has pyriproxyfen .46% in it.  Has anyone else had a reaction with it.

The steroid shot given Tuesday keep the welts down until tonight.  Maggie was so good with all the examinations the vet did.  We did do the 100 dollar blood panel.  Don't know what else to do.

Cathy B

W Maggie Mae ( why do vets hurt me more when I hurt already.