[Dailydrool] jus a reminder

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 1 20:02:36 PST 2011

Annie Belle here fresh fwum a baf at the groomers today.  Don't fergits ya onlee gots till Dec 10 to order any of owr bootiful creashuns of ornymints stawkings or reeths.  We can send ya pichers or yoo can even see them on Montana Basset rescue's website.  We may not be as good at fundraising as owr dearly departed sister Pw Pawcasso Blossom(sniff sniff), but we sure wanna do owr best to Help owt owr Gwamma Leslie at the rescue.  We be watchin for any inquiries so jus send an email to pawsforblossom at hotmail.com.

Also I yam wundering if any handsum houndy boy out there might be looking for a gurlfurend of their very own.  You see my sister Jennie Mae had a nice boyfurend, but unfortunately he went to the bridge earlier and wif da holidaze coming she is kind of sad since both me and Lacey have boyfurends.  She is 3 and a half and likes to play and ride in the limo and have someone treat her real nice.