[Dailydrool] OHIO BASSET RESCUE - MALLEYS CHOCOLATE FUNDRAISER

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Thu Dec 1 20:03:27 PST 2011

THANK YOU GWEN - IT IS SO GOOD!  Here is the link for all you droolers - the fundraiser is going on through DECEMBER 19th - so you can get your chocolate and other candy for the Holidays and they mail it all over the US (sorry my Candian droolers)!  And it is a win/win because OBR wilI receive a good chunk of the proceeds from this sale to help the HOUNDS!  So please ORDER lots and ORDER often!  You won't be disappointed!
Emily and the Gareis girls - Maggie, Bailey, LaVerne and Gracie

OHIO BASSET RESCUE MALLEY's CHOCOLATE FUNDRAISER

(Copy and paste this link if it doesn't work   http://www.malleys.com/?id=b45ff330-6a39-46bd-8737-d85ca583da0c  )

I almost forgot to mention this, so I'm posting for the 2nd time today...

I don't know if the fundraiser for Ohio Basset Rescue is still going on or not, but even if its not, if you're a chocolate lover, y'all NEED to try Malley's Chocolates!! OMG - they are SO delicious!!  I ordered the chocolate covered almond (YUM!); the gummy fish (OMG - SO fresh!!) the pecan Billybob's (chocolate covered pecans with caramel and just a hint of saltiness!!  Double YUM!!) and a bar of the Dark Chocolate Breakaway for a gift!!  I HIGHLY recommend them to everyone!!  It was so worth the wait, and I got to help OBR, too!!  What a win/win that was!!