[Dailydrool] Mazzie, meecies, Howliday cards, I thought they weren't puppies, PW Penny, bassets and laptops

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 22:50:41 PST 2011

This latest issue of the Drool has had me laughing, crying, smiling, laughing, agreeing
and tying to type with a basset trying to climb in my lap. Yep, Molly Bob too, can not stand
it if I am at the computer, I have to be careful if I have the laptop in my lap, It might just go
flying, if she gets insistent.
The story of Mazzie, I read it with tears streaming down my face. My husband asked me why I
was crying, so I read the story to him. We both noted, what a wonderful job you did in describing
Mazzie. Your love for her was very obvious, may she rest in peace and may you remember her for
all the good times. Fly Free At The Bridge Mazzie,
Then there was the I thought they weren't puppies and the tale of the meeces, again tears, but this
time from laughter. so very delightful. There are some great story tellers on the Drool.
Droolies are being sent out to PW Penny, I hope things take a turn for the better. Spirit guides and
Drool are being sent to all those that need it.
I got my first Howliday card today. Very delighted and sending thanks to David and Nancy Kwan, Thank
You very Much.
Martha and Molly Bob [okay, now put down the 'puter and pet me.]