[Dailydrool] Senior Houndsabound Calendar & Facebook

Marie28443 at aol.com Marie28443 at aol.com
Thu Dec 1 23:12:44 PST 2011

We received a Senior Houndsabound calendar as a  gift from a friend
yesterday and on the cover is a picture of our precious  Scarlet in one of her
fabulous hats.  Scarlet went To The Bridge in June  and was quite a fashionista.
 It was the absolute perfect gift for  us.  Senior Houndsabound did a great
job on the calendar.

I agree  with Anita and others who don't do Facebook.   I tried it and
decided  that I'd rather stay in touch with my friends by email where the whole
world  can't read our conversations.

Marie and Megan Mariah