[Dailydrool] Hilfiger Sweater

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Dec 2 03:49:02 PST 2011

Mine arrived. It is adorable from the front.. strangely, it does have horizontal pin stripes on the back. Cadbury's skinny she slave would look just fabulous in it, notwithstanding her posted protest. It is very lightweight. Really a summer sweater. It will NOT be going to Ohio with me this weekend. I wore it under a coat last night and almost froze.

Going to work, then off to the airport.....Periwinkle and Samson are coming to fetch me!!!! (With help from Carolslave)

Get those raffle tickets. Come waddling.

dawnslave