[Dailydrool] Pw Penny update

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 09:52:30 PST 2011

Bonejour, Sister Pw Polly woofin' in from across the waves in France.

My big sis seems better.  We had a rescue staying with us for 2 days and today we drove a million miles to drive her to her new home.  She looked so sad, she wanted to come home with us !!!! Her new name is Ginette and she is 11yrs old.  After big sis stopped throwing up last night, Ginette started!  When da mum woke up this morning the apartment was covered in piles of "thrown up" <sigh>  - whose? I'm not telling but it was not me - I spend the night in my crate :)  So at 9 am they were at the vetman's  for an anti-vomiting jab.  Big sis's tummy was very sore but da vetman thought it was something "external" (like something they ate or something) and now they both seem okay.  It was very hard - no food, no water and no TREATS !!!!!  Especially hard for me because I was not even ill !!!!

I promise to look after her really well (I'm Sister Polly, remember) and da mum will ring for news of Ginette.  Whew, it's hard being a nurse for TWO bassets!  I reckon I deserve extra treats :))))

Thank you for the drool, it seems to be working.

Lurps,

Sister Pw Polly (maybe I'll get a promotion to Matron for this .... HuH ???? ) (I already promoted myself from Nurse to Sister hehehehe!)

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org