[Dailydrool] Antler chews.

The Norton Family 2bapackard at prodigy.net
Fri Dec 2 13:20:39 PST 2011

Tank has finally almost gone through his last melon flavored Smart chew and it
has been discontinued.  He does not chew much and is not an aggressive chewer.
For some reason he likes the melon chew, odd, but he loves ropes, but they last
about 10 minutes before I have shreds all over.  Tank is looking for a suitable
replacement.  Great Meeces story.  We owned an outside cat (my mom did not let
animals in the house) and Angela Davis (the cat) once a day brought a meece to
the door to show her prize, Mom gave her a treat and threw the mouse.  The story
reminded me of living in the Foothills of the Sierras and the cat (and the
hummingbirds that would land on my finger).  Thanks for the reminders :).

Bruce Norton, Foodslave to Tank and the Momperson.