[Dailydrool] Antler chews.

The Norton Family 2bapackard at prodigy.net
Fri Dec 2 09:12:57 PST 2011

Tank has finally almost gone through his last melon flavored Smart chew (he has
had it for about 1 and 1/2 years) and it has been discontinued.  He does not
chew much and is not an aggressive chewer.  For some reason he likes the melon
chew, odd, but he loves ropes, but they last about 10 minutes before I have
shreded rope every where and does not play with one as a pull toy (and we ALL
know how well bassets fetch).  So, I wanted to buy an antler to try, which
rescues sell them and what size would your recommend?  Any recommendations would
be appreciated.  Drool to all in need,

Bruce Norton, foodslave to Tank and the Momperson.