[Dailydrool] stocking and ornaments

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 13:55:49 PST 2011

Just wanted to give a public shout out the the Tana Gurls for the fine
work they have done once again on the Christmas stocking and
ornaments!!  Jefro the Bloodhound is our new addition, and he just
absolutely had to have his very own first ever professionally made with
tender loving care Tana Gurls Christmas stocking and ornament.  His
stocking and ornament are just as wonderful as the ones we've had made
for Otter, Radar and Mollie the Bloodhound.  Oh, we also had to have a
new ornament made for Radar this year because Mollie ate his last
year!!  Not hers which was right beside his, but his.  So just in case
you are wondering these ornaments are safe to chew on if that should
happen in your home.  This year all four ornaments are hung high up on
the tree.
Thanks again for making Jefro's first ever Christmas a very merry one.
Hurry, you only have until Dec. 10th to get your orders in.
Gurls you have out done yourself once again.
Take care and Merry Christmas,
Cheryl
Otter and Radar
Mollie and Jefro the Bloodhounds