[Dailydrool] DYLAN TO THE BRIDGE

GGrf232 at aol.com GGrf232 at aol.com
Fri Dec 2 14:16:38 PST 2011

Today is a very,very sad day. I have just said very  a sad goodbye to my
very last  Basset.
Dylan was almost 15/12 years old and I thought he  would go on forever. the
last few days have taught me otherwise, he was clearly  in some distress
and we very reluctanatary bowed  to the inevitable. Our  local Vet came to the
house and we put his distress to an  end.

Dylan was the last of my Bassets, following on from  Fred,
Bobby,Pallas,Flaxen,Pansy, Flash & Poppy over a period of 45  years.

I miss them all so much but at 76 I really can not  take on another one
unless it is a very old one and even then I am not sure that  I can go through
the heartache again.

>From the 13 Dec thro 6th Jan I am on vacation in  Madeira Beach Florida and
by then I will be in dire need of a Basset  cuddle, if you are in that
location, please help me out.

Dylan never won any prizes or cups, except for "The  Longest Dog " at the
50th anniversary of the UK Basset Hound Club but as anyone  who met him- he
was definitely one of the Characters of the Basset  world

RIP  DYLAN     1997   2011

Terry Griffiths

Wilbarston     england