[Dailydrool] deer antlers

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Dec 3 11:17:09 PST 2011

I believe I posted this once before  but I buy my Antler chews   from

_www.deerantlerchewsforpups.com_ (http://www.deerantlerchewsforpups.com)
 they have different sizes,  but they are WHOLE ANTLERS  not  pieces like
you buy from a pet store or rescue
I have been buying from this place for three years now and have always had
good luck with them, the antlers DO not splinter  and they last like for a
GAZILLION years  I have an aggressive chewer also and she loves them  !  or
course they both want the same antler at the same time and I have  four
antlers   Doo Duh !

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and evil  Annie