[Dailydrool] visiting puppy mills

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 13:52:18 PST 2011

I would personally not do this. But then, I'm a bit paranoid anyway. What I
know of Puppy Mill people is that "not gentle" is a pretty glaring
understatement. IF they even let you on the property and if you go on the
property without permission you are trespassing.
I would stay away. Call them on the phone if you want to or  request that
the local humane society investigate (I have no idea if they will or not)
but otherwise, stay clear. They have everything to lose with strangers
snooping around.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper, who is soopercawshus.