[Dailydrool] Speedy is a hoarder

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 21:23:52 PST 2011

Lately I've noticed that the boys toys have not been around. Rambo usually takes them out and doesn't bring them back in. Since its dark by the time I get home I really haven't bothered looking for them. So today I decided to mow the lawn in the backyard which I haven't mowed in over a month. Experience has taught me to pick up poo and toys before the lawnmower kicks back said items in my face.

I go to Speedy's favorite sunning spot and low and behold all the toys are neatly placed in a semi-circle of where he lays. No wonder he gets mad at Rambo for going to his sunning spot. Speedy gonna be really disappointed tomorrow when finds his collection is gone.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo