[Dailydrool] Speedy is a hoarder

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 12:06:05 PST 2011

My nephew basset Jefferson is a hoarder.  Most of the dog toys are in
Jefferson's crate.  He will take a toy from a foster and run into his crate
with it.  Since it's a plastic travel crate, you don't really notice all
the toys until you move his fleece mat.

Last week Jefferson stole my purse.  He left a trail of purse debris to his
crate.  I did an inventory of my recovered items.  I was missing my
driver's license.  That was found under his crate mat.

I'm waiting for Jefferson to hang little posters inside his crate.  It's
his "man cave" doggie-style.

Jan
Lady & Dexter