[Dailydrool] Pictures

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 06:07:45 PST 2011

We are slow this year but we finally got the howliday picture of the girls
done.  This time we had no boyslave help because they are always out or at
work.  We decided to do it in the house instead of out on the bench.  Had
to do two at a time because we couldn't control them otherwise.  My
brainchild was to put them on the dining room table.  There are few good
backgrounds in the house so we decided to use the curtains in the dining
room.  Have you ever tried to get a photograph of a pile of jello?  Or have
you ever seen a pile of jello just lay there?  The girls were like jello.
They never stopped wiggling or moving.  We did two at a time.  Ninja and
Marley get along so we did them first.  Marley actually was good and posed
with her headband on like she was a movie star.  Ninja not so much.  She
just kept putting her head down and dropping her headband.  She knew
exactly what she was doing.  Their picture turned out good the first time.

And then we did Shelby and Maggie.  Shelby kept trying to back off the
table.  I was the wrangler and the DH was the photographer.  Maggie kept
trying to go off the front of the table.  I didn't have enough arms to hold
them both.  The first set of pictures had their butts together and their
heads too far apart.  So when the youngest boyslave got home, he assisted
in us getting a new set of pictures of them.  It was like trying to hold on
to blobs of jello.  We got some really cute pictures the second time.  I
wanted to try to do the cats but the DH had had it by then.  The cats would
have been like scratching jello so we didn't go there.  I have been trying
to get a boy picture for weeks.  They are the cause of Exedrine Headache
2013.  Oh well, I may have to give up on that for this year.

We are sending drool and snooter kisses to all in need.  The kitties send
sandpaper licks too.
Ninja--I do not wear Christmas trees on my head for anyone---MOM.
Marley--Which is my best side-the one without the gingerbread men.  Really!
Maggie--Where is the food?  This is a table so where is the food?
Shelby--Do I look cute?  What am I doing on a table?  Can I have a treat
now?  I need a nap.
Picasso and Davinci--No kitties were photographed in the making of this
Christmas card--so there!
Mom-Where did I put my glass of wine?