[Dailydrool] Extra Christmas Cards

Jenny Dill jennyrjd at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 17:58:35 PST 2011

I noticed a few people wrote and said they had extra christmas cards but I
don't remember exactly who.  Anyway, i would love to have any.  We have two
darling basset boys, Charley Bucket and Conner and we lurk when we have
time but don't write much on the drool .  We , like so many other people,
have had a very hard time the last few years.  We are very grateful to have
a roof over our heads and food for the boyz....lol.  I told my husband that
I don't really care about losing the house(which we have not) and I don't
care about material stuff.  I do care about the bassets,  I could not bear
to lose them.  It would be great to put some cards up of fellow droolers.
 My 62 year old husband has been such a courageous man,  he tried driving
an 18 wheeler.....very bad idea, selling insurance 100% commission, and
many other things!!!!!   The point is that we have not bought each other
anything for Christmas the last 3 years and have not really decorated or
celebrated because our goal is to keep our home and keep our doggies in our
home with us.

Sorry for the long rant.  Also, my prayers and tears go out to the hurt,
sick and injured hounds and their people.

Wayne and Jenny Jordan
6405 Holly Crest Ln
Sachse TX  75048