[Dailydrool] some help please

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Dec 5 11:34:10 PST 2011

My Maggie who has severe allergies is having some kind of flare up and she
is a itchy scratching  crusty mess  just on her back, her stomach  muzzle
and arm pits are clear.  what ever the hell this stuff is,  is  only on her
back, I haven't changed anything,  haven't added anything   haven't gone any
place new, haven't changed food  so what is going on  ??????????  vet said
this will happen from time to time  even though  she is on the desensitizing
shots, nothing is a sure thing with allergies,   so here is my question  she
eats California natural chicken &  Rice,  we switched from the lamb & rice
to chicken,  she is not  allergic to chicken or lamb  she was tested for
that.  for the first  time in three years her stools are normal, not soft and
mushy and she can go a  whole month now without an anal gland expression (
great news we were going  every two weeks as she was scooting )   OK,  so
should I switch  foods again or try home cooking ??????  I have given her home
cooked  chicken & rice before  but her stools were super soft, will I have to
 give vitamins ?  enzymes ????   what guys ?  what should I  do or try ?  I
am going crazy here.  doing all the right things and  she is still
miserable !  and so am I  !!!!!!!!!  I cry and drink  wine,  she just scratches
!!!!!!!  a month a go the vet said she was  the best he has ever seen and she
was !

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie  ( I will not poop  when it is
raining, )