[Dailydrool] dangerous foods

Becky and Georgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 5 20:03:43 PST 2011

My chance - this is a good subject.
One day I was home and gave Dazey and Apollo those white round chews.
Apollo came to me he had his stuck in
the roof of his mouth. Dazey was struggling with the same thing but struggling to get it out  but I was home.
They both  were quite stuck in the roof of their mouth..

Then there is the advertising which gives me the shudders of Dentastix to
clean teeth.
I wrote them and told them that Miss Becky got one stuck partway down her throat.  The problem is the awful packaging that does not stay stuck once opened and then get hard.
It was a very very close call with Miss Becky. I tried to pull it back out but she finally got it down.
The company never answered my letter email.
So I find them dangerous
Georgie and Miss Becky ATB