[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Dec 31 17:09:57 PST 2011

New Years Eve, and the pawtie is about to start, Elder Clara is so excited, why this is a big doin you know, we have on our best, and why at midnight the big bone will be dropping from the sky, they say this is a sight to behold----
Oh come to life here--that cant be the bell---good grief, bassets, on a night like tonight, I better open the gate, Elder Clara has a feeling that she will not be able tomorrow---
Get on in here, both of you-get those papers out this is the short version, the pawtie starts in a few minutes and I need to check my collar, make sure I look my best--
Moe--very good--looks nice---a rescue that wants a star, bright, room for two eh??? Elder Clara aint asking about that one--6654 Rescue Road. Wait--I see tears running down the snooter here, and you know we must check on this, life is wonderful at the bridge, Moe, what is it?? Worried?? Worried about Maggie, the one you have been side by side with forever??
Moe, now please, Maggie is in good hands, she has you in her heart, and did you know your star is so bright you can watch over her at any time?? Now see, you have your tail moving, your eyes are sparkling. Life is good here Moe----
Next-----Tia--and what a hound we have here, bouncing and wagging all over the place, so good to see you---and a cloud is in order for you---lets put you over on Wag Way, yes--a cloud on 18 Wag Way---what?? The buffet?? Honey do you smell that buffet??? Fey Fey has had the crew cooking all week, the tables are loaded, everthing you can think of---eh?? Special request?? Carmel frapperwhat??? Sigh----Carmel fluff stuff----I am sure it is there--big bowl at the end--
Okay grab your scoopers and be off---the pawtie is about to start--mingle and have a good time.
They aren't moving.
Now what????
Special collars for the celebration???
Sigh--there is no end for Elder Clara--okay, come on--Tia, take Elder Clara's collar, red is your color and Moe, I have a silver one that will look sharp!!! Elder Clara will go au natural----
Off you go and have fun--
Awwwww Moe and Tia have arrived, and look at them run and dance, life at the bridge is good!

Elder Clara is shutting the gate---it is coming time to welcome the New Year----but remember, dont stop believing!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake