[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Dec 29 17:04:36 PST 2011

Hmmmm---what to wear, what to wear--maybe the gold collar--no I think the silver with the sparkles---or maybe the red one---oh, Elder Clara must look her best-the big New Years Pawtie is in just days---perhaps a bath--fluff the furcoat-----
Oh NO--not the bus again---why my work is never done----well lets see--we will get this done in a flash, Elder Clara has plans and the gate WILL be shut this weekend-----
I will open the gate---lets get the newbies in here---
Here I was thinking Fey Fey had the crew working on the goodies for the pawtie--now I know---
Hmmmm-----okay--everyone in??
Lets look this group over---hmmmmm---
Bazzle--front and center-----this one is Mr OEBE himself--one to watch--I know how this goes---LOL!!!
Bazzle--good to see you--lets take a look--my oh my you are a hunk--lookin good--tail up, nice wag---and I understand you would like a nice cloud, one as soft as your Momma Karen's arms when she would hold you tight---yes-yes---got it--a special spot-1877 Big Boy Court--they need a OEBE over there, keep them straight-paperwork is in order--now with so many of you here, line up and we will talk chow when I get everyone checked in.
Teddy--oh little Teddy--oh how Elder Clara remembers you as a wee pup---now let Elder Clara take a look---I knew it--eyes as bright as the stars, happy as a little guy can get---I know Momma Melinda is oh so sad, she loves you so, a BellyRub guy--oh my goodness--what to say---
Teddy how about a star so bright that everytime your Momma looks to the sky she can see you twinkle?? Yes, that is it--1 Bright Star Way--you can see it all from there Teddy--now go over by Bazzle----Clara must work here--
Okay-----lets see---what do we have here--how about some papers here---Clara is looking -----
Beethoven and Dreamer---Brudders eh?? Have to be together, lets see----you are sure here?? Okay-Elder Clara says no problem, we will get this handled, we know you Daddy Tim is ever so sad, a terrible time, both of you and he loves you both so much--sometimes being left on earth is so hard, but he knows you are toghether here at the bridge, young and so full of life!! Knowing this will help dry those tears we are sure.
Now lets find you both a spot together----OH!!--YES----a double over in the new section-matching clouds, soft as butter---1622 Kibble Trail. Very good spot--

Okay we have everyone, now listen up-you all must take your maps, scoopers and pick up the flyer about the big pawtie--
No--Clara didnt forget Bazzle--the buffet is loaded and ready- Fey Fey order Beef and Turkey and all the trimmings!!now off you go--

Bazzle, Teddy, Beethoven and Dreamer are all here at the bridge, the old are young, the blind see, and the sick are healed-life is wonderful at the Rainbow Bridge.

Now it is time to move that bus--and close the gates. Just remember, Dont stop believin!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake