[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Dec 21 17:30:28 PST 2011

Elder Clara gate guard here--just made my rounds--all good at the bridge--think I will bop over to the buffet, grab a snack, climb on the perch watch the tube.
Hmmmm---the Bell--really--THE bell??? Sigh--my work is never done---I better look thru the peephole-one is never sure----
Yes--I better open up, this is a basset for sure.
Come in, come in---welcome to the bridge.
Boy this one is hopping and dancing---okay there sport--got papers for Clara--you know we run a tight ship up here, yes-Muldoon--and look at that--a PBF scarf--why Muldoon you are bring back memories-I had one of those myself--looked rather sexy in it too I might add---
Yes, back to business--okay--now lets do the walk around here--HEY---helicopter tail---hold up-you are beating me to death back here--I know you are happy and well, we all are up here-
Okay-you pass, no problem--why the uniform alone would win you my heart.
Now lets see---you are requesting a star, one so bright you can watch over Micheal--yes Muldoon, we know he is sad and those birds are not drooling for him--but we will give you that star--the brightest one over on Radar Road-73 Radar Road--yes--it has special equipment so you can keep a eye on the family-we know you are worried, but you must know Micheal will be in your heart all the time.Now--chow--yes Muldoon we have a chow line you will not believe--Fey Fey has the crew cooking all the time, we never go without---what?? Rib roast?? Yes--sniff the air--I smell it from here----now take your map,a scooper and be off----Muldoon out.
AND NOW THE CELLER PHONE IS RINGING---GEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZ---
Ahhmmm--Elder Clara here---hmmm--really---no kidding--the back fence eh?? ON  HORSEBACK???????
Yes Miss Fey Fey--I will gallop right on over---Trotter Lane --number 12--got it-- I am rolling--
There is the cloud now---and my goodness--a basset--one that snuck in-over the fence, on horseback--now this I have to see---
Excuse me--hellooooooo--------name please??? Betty Lou?? Really--now how did you get past all of us?? On Jazz, the horse?? Really----
Now look--I understand you are part of the Droopy Dozen-and Connie loved you with all her heart and gave you the rescue---why did you know my Momma back on earth has met her? Yes she has--and to think you rode onJazz--both of you at the same time to the bridge--sigh-----but look at you--smiling and what a smile-and on the other side of the fence you can see Jazz in the field--now how great is that!!! Everyone just sparkles at the bridge!
Now Fey had the gang cook Rib Roast for Muldoon---come on Betty Lou--lets roll on to the buffet and share a snack----

Things at the bridge are so good--Muldoon and Betty Lou are here---and they are right as rain---no worries----

Elder Clara is closing the gate--but remember--Dont Stop Believing!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake