[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Dec 18 16:16:14 PST 2011

Fluffn up the pillow, smooth out my nice fleece, YES. Sunday night, a time to be thankful and hop on the perch-------
Hold it--what is that noise?? I better look-maybe it is Santa with his sleigh----little look see---oh my. This is not looking good. A bus load coming in---on Sunday no less---holiday in the air----and look at this--I better get them all in here-Elder Clara is going to make quick work of this---
Okay--everyone in--all at once--get on in here--get the papers ready--my goodness- I better give Fey Fey a heads up--she will have her crew in hight gear over there---extra tables I am betting--
Fey--Clara here--we have a crowd coming--just letting you know--yes Maam. Pronto--I understand. Will do.
Okay--first--Oz---papers in order---looks good---let me give you your spot---Star eh?? 14 Blanket Boulevard, on a star as bright as your eyes---now step over and hold up--
Now--you---Sadie--hold the tail lady dog--let Clara do the walk around--very nice, paperwork in order----and you request a cloud as soft as your furcoat--got it---2912 Dog Door Drive-oh yes--that is a fluffy section-----now step over next to Oz---
Next---Oscar---hey Oscar--you are looking fine---what a strut you have---looking good----and you also want a cloud, soft a feathers---got it--7901 Cookie crescent--your new diggs--you will settle in nicely there---step over--yes I know--I smell the buffet also--justhold on--
Next--now what is this---legs a bit long---hmmmm---------I better get on the blower--I think we have the wrong gate--
Borscht--this is Elder Clara over at the basset gate--I think I have a beagle of yours----name?? Hmm--let me ask--MellDamnBeagle.---Yes Borrscht--that is what he says--goes by DamnBeagle for short------not on your list---well lets see----thanks Borscht---hold em down over there---
Hmmm----I better check in on this one---Fey Fey--Clara again--we have one here says his name is DamnBeagle--says you have stroked his furcoat-you do, yes Maam---will do--he will--well good news. Thank You Maam..
Geesh----Okay--MellDamnBeagle--Fey Fey says roll on--stay off the buffet table and you will room up with Janey---yes I know you will-------and there he goes-no holding that one back--hehehehe---
Now where did that last one go--I better check me perch---yup--go figure-under me blanket---Annie---Oh my gosh--Annie of BellyRubs--a hound we all helped, we all loved, we all shed a tear over---let me see you--why you look wonderful--and what a smile--and waving the paw--Your Momma Janet is very sad, but knowing you are now fine will help heal her heart-----you are over on Resue road, 8716. Pawfect spot for you Annie!!

Whew--okay-now listen up gang--scoopers and maps--Fey Fey has had the crew cook it all--she is even at the buffet to greet you all or keep the DamnBeagle off the table--
Off you go----
The gang is here--can you hear the woofing????
Elder Clara is going to close the gates-bar the door---that was a crowd--but they are all here, safe and well----
Now remember---Dont stop Believing!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,