[Dailydrool] Fur Whooze The Bell Tolls

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Dec 8 17:44:44 PST 2011

Over, Over---yes that is it---nice little Christmas tree right by the perch--look at those lights-----with a star right on top-------
Hold it--that the bell--I better check, lots of deliveries of late------love my peephole--yes----I will open it up, been expecting this--
Come in---good grief--slow down there little one-hey--the perch is not a trampoline---put that thing in park.
There that is better. Abby. Yes of course we have been expecting you. Papers??---small print, let me get me spectacles on here-----thats better.
Now Abby, the walk around--very nice, the tail is up, the wag is on--now lets see, hmmmmmmm---special request eh????
A star next to Bonnie, your sister thats here. I think that can be arranged--she is over there on 6691 Rainbow Lane-and I bet we can get you right next to her, get you girls back together talk about old times, watch Momma Sue. Yes, 6692 is open and they have moved in a star as bright as can be just for you-in fact look--here comes Bonnie to show you the way-----
Food---why yes of course--really-----turkey and more turkey??? Honey, Fey Feys crew has loaded the buffet to the brim. You will not be hungry for ssure.
Now look girls, the aroma of the turkey is got me drooling----take off girls---
Abby is here, and oh the smile on the snooter is a sight to behold-------

It is time to close the gates--all is well, but remember--Dont Stop Believing---

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake