[Dailydrool] Photos

Ross Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 6 20:56:08 PST 2011

It's raining and muddy and nasty here. And no good spot in the house to stage anything so I decided to just put a nice throw on the bed, hoist up the hounds and get a quick photo. Pearl fell off the bed. It went down hill from there. Looks like it will be a collage of out takes, or just an old photo of Zuma and Kahuna that I like and that will be it. I have a not bad one of Pearl, except that she is laying on the laundry pile. It's where she landed when she fell. Fortunately. The boys laid there like lumps and wouldn't even lift their heads. Or at least lay in a nice row of lumps. It was an unruly array of lumps with crooked antlers.

Maybe I'll try tomorrow for some better solo shots, but I think we will be less than spectacular for our card this year.

Synthia, photographer to the hounds
Zuma, Kahuna, Pearl, Tucker
Cardiff (mom put me in my crate. I need an agent)
Griffin (I'm too big for the bed and got to avoid the fiasco)

Sent from my Verizon iPhone