[Dailydrool] Deadline is a cummin

Cynthia Goldizen pawsforblossom at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 7 05:57:00 PST 2011

Don't fergits ya only have till this coming Saturday Dec. 10 to order any of owr Kwismus crafts to benefit Montana Basset rescue.  Mail is already moving slower so time is needed to make and ship.  Gramma Leslie is still working on finding homes for the homeless hounds and we try to help with heat bill for the rescue itself.  Right now it be 13 degrees here at owr howse so it could be colder where the rescue is.  You can look at samples of owr creations on Montana rescue site or email me at pawsforblossom at hotmail.com for details.  This is gonna be my last call so please consider us.  Stawkings and ornymints are only $5 each.  Berry reasonable with the work that goes into them.  We have been so excited to start receiving our howliday cards, too.  Mom lets us sniff each one.  And I am delighted to announce that Jennie Mae has found herself a boyfurend, hansum hunky Hammy Woodward in Georgia.  She has been doing the happy dance all week.  Take care all.  I am going back to bed and get under covers.

Annie Belle from chilly Tana
Jennie Mae(Hi Hammy!)
Lacey Jo(It's cold here, I need my boyfurend to keep me warm!)