[Dailydrool] howliday cards - THANK YOU

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 06:23:47 PST 2011

Bonejour, Pw Penny and Pw Polly woofin' in from across the waves in France.

Da cards are coming in thick and fast - wheeeeeeeeeeee!

Da mum is in da dog-house at the moment.  There was a slight hic with the card sign-up and our name got lost but auntie  amanda sorted it all out.  She sent the info to da mum to v-e-r-i-f-y and da mum said yes everything was fine.  Imagine our shock and shame to read all the envelopes coming in with "dame" and "miss" !!!!!! <shock> <horror>.  As you know, we are now Pwincesses!  Da mum will be in da dog house for a looooong time - no bones for her dis chwissmuss !!!!!!!!

Anyway, to make her pay for her sins we have her 'slaving' over da 'puter to put the cards online as quickly as they arrive.

Our auntie/da mum's friend, Marie-Helene was back in the vets(whoops)HOSpital because she got pneumonia.  She went home yesterday and when da mum rang her she was VERY happy - she is getting LOTS of howliday cards from across the waves :))))))  We think it's going to be one of her happiest chwissmusses ever!  She loves all the cards and thinks you are all very clever and says a VERY BIG THANK YOU to you all.

Hugs and lurps, not forgetting drool to all in need,

Pw Penny and Pw Polly

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr