[Dailydrool] You had Me at Ahroo

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 7 08:01:31 PST 2011

I have to second Pam's recommendation of this wonderful book. I bought the first edition (and plan to buy the second). It is full of the hiliarious adventures of the Hounds of the Daily Drool. One of my favorite stories is Rosie Mae, Squid Slayer. Every time I read it I laugh until I cry and my tummy hurts. I can just picture it all in my mind. I am not sure what the book costs, but it is worth every penny. Get one for yourself and a few for your hound loving friends and family. I can guarantee you will love it!
Brenda and the Thundering Herd.