[Dailydrool] Conly Needs Hlp

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 08:17:14 PST 2011

Ok dis Cnly. I needs hlp identalflyin a food.
MmPrsn insissts not a food. I say it are.
Ebery few daze she stripp Nigl's "crate" an washer ebberfing. She teke da
cover offn da beds to warsh.
Wash.
Now inside da covr dere a BIIIIIIIG SLAB o white meet. Kindr soft. Kindr
got not mucho tasties, but tears up reel good an kindr bouncy in da mouf.
It not chikie.
It not bacon
It not steke.
It not nuffin like mebbe marshymellows going boing in da mouf. Youse chews
it up an spit it oout an it look almoss da same as when youse starts onle
smallr.
An it meke Mmprsn REEEEELY mad when I chews it.
(I nebber inhale.) (Ha Ha dat a liddel Presydint Clinton joke. I nebber
swallers it. I guess dat cood be a Monika Lewd-----oh sorry dis a fambly
list I sorry reely.)
Enyways I neber eets it, I juss chaws onit. Why she gettin so upsettr?
Whut is dis stoff?
She callt it fone rub her. I reely confused. Look how cool dis look all
ober da floor! Basset Decor. How kin she be mad abowt dis?
Riting from Jail again
Yours in lub an Drool

Conly ob COnly Nigl Llews an Coopr.