[Dailydrool] pepsi refresh contest

Helena poist helenapoist at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 18:25:10 PST 2011

hi, it is very important to continue to vote hard and fast. We have $20,000 for rescues. that is a lot for these 4 groups.
you dont have to vote via facebook. go to www.refresheverything.com
in the bottom left, there is a sign up page. you can use several emails as long as they are legit. they will confirm that the email is yours and you have to confirm back. after that you can vote each and every day. on the top there is a search box, basset will get you to all 4 basset groups and "acres" will get you to Kims group..

we need the basset community to support this contest.. i spent hours everyday posting and getting votes.. so please please take the minute to sign up and vote each day. the bassets in oregon, missouri, new mexico and florida will thank you.