[Dailydrool] You Had Me at Arooooo - Third Edition

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 19:13:32 PST 2011

There is a Third Edition of You Had Me at Arooooo - The Phyllis Edition.  We had a copy in one of the Raffle Packages at the Mini-Waddle in Berea this past weekend.  It features my first basset - Phyllis (who graces the cover).  She was a very well known "houndanality" around Berea during her short life.  We adopted her from a city employee and friend and loved her for the year and a half that she was part of our lives.  She never went to a waddle; she never was a queen, but oh, she would have loved it.  She loved social functions and she knew everyone in town.    She introduced us to the wonderful world of bassets; without her, there would have been no Queen Poppy, Queen Olive, and maybe no King Chunky.  And no Mini-Waddle.  Sadly, she left us for the Rainbow Bridge in 1999 at the age of 9, due to lymphoma.  She was a sweetheart.

Marilyn