[Dailydrool] Announcement

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 7 19:27:09 PST 2011

Hello this is Cyrus,

I would like to interrupt your previously scheduled drooling for a special
announcement ....

Tonight our people had cauliflower with melted cheddar cheese.  They left a
whole bunch of cheese stuck to the platter.  Here comes the exciting
announcement .... on the way to the sink momPerson looked at me, and then she
looked at Snoopy and then she said ...."can you share nicely?"  And she set the
platter on the floor and Snoopy and I licked and chewed every single bit of
cheese right off of that platter and neither one of us said a word to the other
one.  Now, no one would expect me to have an issue but Snoopy?  Share?  He's a
basset remember?  Imagine that.  Snoopy can share, and he shares nicely too!

Oh, and then for dessert Snoopy stole a plout pit from the garbage and momPerson
was scared so she opened up his mouth and stuck her hand all the way down his
throat and pulled it out of the back down in there.

Sometimes I think she forgets and thinks Snoopy is me.  Snoopy is definately not
me.  He is considerably shorter.

Now back to your regularly scheduled drooling....

More later from Cyrus .... with Snoopy and the clueless momPerson too